2016年3月18日星期五

At Guildford Mall


Today when I woke up I saw my twin sisters were going to my dad's room. And my Daddy said:" Can you change the cloth for Emily and Angela?" And then my Daddy woke up and he said," I'll help Emily to put on the pants. and you help Angela to put on the pants." After that we went downstairs for the breakfast. 

After that we went to Guildford Clinic first because that we needed to bring Raina for two immunization shot. Raina cried.

Then we went to Guildford Mall. At first my mom said:" lets go get a double seat cart for the twin sisters." when we asked the lady in the Customer Service for the double seat cart, the lady said:" Sorry, we don't have the double seat cart here. but you can go upstairs to get one. the upstairs Customer Service is just near the London Drugs."So we went upstairs to get the double seat cart. After that, we played in the Lego store and Disney store. In the Lego store, the staff gave me four game cards. I asked my dad to download the game for me by scanning the picture on  the card. After the lunch in the food court, we went back home together.

1 条评论: